Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Time After Time



Brigette's Wearing
Denim Shirt with Contrast Pocket from CHICABOOTI
Studded Denim Shorts from HONG KONG BOUTIQUE
White Bucket Bag from SPORTSGIRL
Black Cutout Boots from LIPSTIK SHOES
Round Sunglasses from FRINGE MARKETS


I realised my love for the colour blue means I mainly wear blue too haha.  I actually even painted my own room blue because I'm a tad obsessed :P There's just something about it so all my life I've always liked anything that was blue.

Anyways, this is one of my favourite shirts because its denim but also the pockets are checkered which creates a cool contrast so it's not as plain. Unfortunately with the Sydney weather getting hotter every day I probably will have to leave this shirt for the cooler months as I think I'd sweat like crazy with that on. Time to leave my beloved shirts behind :(


xx Brigette

Follow me on
Lookbook | Instagram |Twitter 

6 comments:

  1. nice style@@! ; DD

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your pictures so much !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I love the colour blue as well + my cottage walls are also painted blue! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely readers :)
We read every comment and usually reply back to you through your blogger. So, please provide us with your blogger link and let us know if you followed so we can return it :) Thanks for having us in the blogging community!